Should you wish to submit work placement offers to ENSSAT, you can download the position description form and return it by email to ().
- 1st and 2nd year work placement offer form (Word format, pdf format)
- End of engineering studies work placement offer form (Word format, pdf format)
Types of work placement
The final year of engineering training is heavily focused on the need to acquire professional experience. Our students must complete a work placement with a minimum duration of 5 months. In order to provide our students with a wide range of suitable options in line with their wishes and to accommodate the needs of the companies we work with, we offer different types of placements:
- Professional end-of-studies training contract completed as a block release training program over a duration of 12 months from September to September (more information).
- Standard 5-month work placement completed at the end of engineering studies, from March to August, offering the option to add a « company management » component for students also enrolled in a Business Administration Master's degree.
- Research Masters work placement starting in October incorporating a bibliographic requirement followed by a full-time period from June to September.
- Work placement for students in the 1st and 2nd years of their engineering courses, lasting a minimum of 7 weeks.
Download the summary document providing engineering student hosting options.
More information for the possibilities of hosting a student engineer Enssat in a company.
+33 (0)7 87 70 70 72
Head of business relations
02 96 46 91 36